HAZEBUSTER® is dedicated to providing the best in aviation sunglasses at reasonable prices. There are two primary goals for quality aviation sunglasses. One is proper protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B light rays. The other is acquisition of the very best image possible. For more information on what is needed in an aviation sunglass, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
The HAZEBUSTER® Total Vision Lens fulfills these goals in every product:
- Click for Elite Glass Lens Sunglasses: Highest visual clarity, rear anti-reflective coating, best scratch resistance, hard case, exceptional useful life.
- Click for Optical Glass Lens Sunglasses: High visual clarity, rear anti-reflective coating, best scratch resistance, exceptional useful life.
- Click for Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses: Most impact-resistance, lightest weight, hard coat scratch resistance.
- Click for Bi-Focal Sunglasses: Acrylic lens with scratch-resistant coating, very high visual clarity.
- Click for Acrylic Clip-On's: Acrylic lens with scratch-resistant coating, very high visual clarity.
- Click for Polycarbonate Full Shields (fit over prescription glasses): Most impact-resistant, lightest weight, hard coat scratch resistance.
The HAZEBUSTER® Total Vision Aviation Lens:
- Is a "high definition" lens, provides the best separation possible between objects in the distance.
- Allows you to see every detail quickly and clearly in "see and avoid" situations, when split-second action is vital.
- Is a "true color" lens--red is red, blue is blue, and green is green with no color distortion.
- Allows slightly more light to reach the eye, reducing blurring and eye fatigue.
- Is not polarized, so you can read the modern instrument panel.
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- Is available in all three optical materials--glass, polycarbon, and acrylic plastic.
- Meets all guidelines for aviation sunglasses.